Appointments and Rates
1. American Well (2015). Telehealth Index: 2015 Physician Survey. American Well Blog. Available online at http://info.americanwell.com/tele-health-index-2015-consumer-survey. 2. Bureau of Health Workforce, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Designated Health Professional Shortage 3. Hilty, Ferrer, Parish, Johnston, Callahan & Yellowlees (2013). The effectiveness of telemental health: A 2013 review. Telemedicine Journal and e-Health, 19, 444–454.
- The initial consultation is a time for me to answer your questions about how therapy works and to see if I have the expertise to help you with your specific needs.
Please note that I use SimplePractice which is a cloud-based, award-winning practice management solution that provides the tools for health and wellness professionals to run their practice more efficiently. Your sensitive data is hosted in Tier 1 secure hosting provider specializing in helping healthcare organizations achieve and maintain HIPAA and HITRUST security requirements. If you would like to learn more please visit Simple Practice.
Please call 310-402-0005 to schedule an appointment.
$200 per 60-minute session
$250 per 60-minute session
$250 per 60-minute session
Couples Counseling: Most insurance plans do not cover couples therapy, only individual and family therapy. If you are looking for Gottman therapy, please know that insurance does not cover this service. My fee for couples therapy is $250 for a 60-minute session.
Reduced Fee: Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment: Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session cost.
Your health insurance or employee benefit plan may cover services in whole or part. I work with MHN, Optum/United Healthcare, and Beacon. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval for mental health appointments required by my primary care physician?
- Does my insurance cover couples therapy?
- Does my insurance cover telehealth?
As a courtesy, I will be glad to provide the appropriate document (superbill) for you to submit to any other insurance company. You will be responsible for my full fee if your insurance is not listed above.