Amada Battista, M.A., L.M.F.T. #102607
Individuals - Couples - Family Therapy- EMDR Certified Therapist
My passion is helping individuals, couples, and families to achieve their goals in life. I value collaboration with my clients and know that working together the goals we set for therapy are achievable.
EMDR has been tremendously useful when working with clients that are dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, attachment issues, shame, trauma, and addiction.
I have a bachelors degree in Psychology and a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, MFT Specialization from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- EMDR Certified Therapist
- MBTI Step I and Step II Instruments Certified Practitioner
- CPI 260 Certified Practitioner
- EFT Externship
- Essentials of CBT: The Beck Approach
- Treating Toxic Shame: Somatic and Ego State Approaches for Working with Shame in EMDR Therapy
- Treating Early Attachment Wounding: Somatic Interventions to Enhance EMDR Effectiveness
- Positive Psychology
- Memory Reconsolidation, the Flash Technique & EMDR
- EMDR attachment-focused model to heal the parent, the child and strengthen their bond
- Attachment in Couples Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy: Level 1
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Motivational Interviewing Part II: Increasing Skillfulness
- Trauma Resiliency Model Level I, II (TRM)
- DBT Strategies in Action: Changing Behavior, Accepting Reality & Resolving Conflict